Sorry for the silence lately. A post will be coming soon to explain what is going on with me and with this here blog. But first, here are just a few pictures of what I've been up to over the last few weeks, brought to you by Instagram (find me @gennean):
1. Welcoming in Fall with boots and chai.
2. At work, learning the light board after I set the stage for our new series.
3. Sitting by the fire with apple cider and a book.
4. Celebrated Miss R's 2nd birthday with milkshakes!
5. Had the honor of taking photos of my aunt, uncle, and cousin.
6. Fall mornings = glorious. Thank you, Jesus.
7. Francis Chan is a boss - reading Forgotten God and loving it!
8. More fireside reading, plus some pumpkin bread.