1. Leavin' on a jet plane...or a small, full red-eye on which yours truly could not sleep.
2. Sunrise above the clouds as we flew into Atlanta.
3. My friends' amazing house in Marietta.
4. The south is so green- love it.
5. I began my adventures in Atlanta at Octane Coffee.
6/7. So I went to the world's largest aquarium and watched a dolphin show (by myself).
8. To help justify the 12 year old moment above, I hung out at the CNN headquarters building.
7. Centennial Olympic Park was beautiful.
1/2. Stopped in Chattanooga, TN in the pouring rain. For coffee, of course.
3. Sunset in downtown Nashville from the bridge.
4. Driving through Tennessee was a magical experience.
5. Selfies tend to happen when you're exploring around by yourself...
6/7. Coffee stops at Frothy Monkey and Crema
8. I couldn't resist going to the Country Music Hall of Fame
9. More beautiful sunsets in Nashville.
1. A gorgeous building in downtown Nashville.
2. Me with a view of downtown from the walking bridge.
3. Walked around Riverfront Park.
4. If you're looking for the best burgers in Nashville, go to The Pharmacy
5. Broadway in downtown Nashville, where you can hear music coming from every bar/restaurant and see tons of tourists wearing short shorts and cowboy boots. Man, I wish I was joking.
6. Salted Tennessee Whiskey Caramel Lattee at Barista Parlor . Freakin' yum.
7. God orchestrated the coolest moment ever when I got to meet up with the beautiful Nicole of Bloom
8. More views from the walking bridge of Riverfont Park.
9. Just me staying with the coolest friends ever in Nashville: Kaitlin and Jesse.
1. Met up with my new friend Angie in Franklin, TN, a.k.a. the cutest town ever.
2. We found the Peach Truck in the pouring rain in Franklin.
3. I made a pitstop in Birmingham, AL on my way back to Georgia. Well it was less of a pitstop and more like a 3-hour detour.
4/5. I had the opportunity to attend a service at Passion City Church, where Chris Tomlin led worship and Louie Giglio delivered a totally on-point message .
6/7. In Georgia I stayed with my mentors from high school/college, and these are their sweet babies.
8. Amazing southern BBQ at Swallow at the Hollow in Roswell, GA.
9. It was a sad goodbye to Atlanta as my plane flew over the lit up city. Going on this trip was truly one of the best decisions I had ever made, and God was totally in every single detail. Now He is moving in my heart in crazy ways, so stay tuned to this little blog of mine and I will hopefully be sharing some more news with you all soon!